Also this site received a few awards, you know: those things that appear all over the web to show something on the quality of your site. Those honours are listed here as well.
* "Rarely seen such a highly subversive site." Rotterdams Dagblad.
* "Just another site to show that the moral awareness of today's people is getting worse and worse." The Torygraph
* "More desperate than amusing." Suddeutsche Zeitung
* "Don't waste your time visiting this place." Crack Whore Magazine
* "We still prefer sites like 'Victor's parade of flowers in South East Manhatten'." New York Times.
* "Mr Roelofs' attempts to prolong adolescence beyond all previous limits are well reflected on his homepage." Le Monde
* "Disgusting." Magazine of the Society for the Easily Offended
* "The owner of this site will definitely go to hell." Christian Science Monitor
* "Must say we're glad that this bloke lives 16,000 kilometers from our beautiful place." Bullamakanka Bush Telegraph
* "Once again we'd like to plea for censorship on the WWW." Sydney Morning Herald
* "Just hit the back button of your browser." Snake Gully Border Post
* "The guy might have run by renaming his page to Planet Pino, but he can't hide. Still stay outta there!" Corriere della Sera
* Magalan One Star Site
* Bottom 1 % of the Web
* Moron Web Ring (award refused)
* alt.tasteless Site of the Year, 1997
* Geocities 'We want this site to be removed off the server' Award, December 1997
* Nomination for the 'Keileweg Awards' 1998
* Zum Kotzen 'Site of the Day', 29 February 1998
* Web Programmers Association 'Bug Off Award', March 1998
* Microshaft 'General Warning: don't visit this site' certificate, as from November 25 1998
* Titanic Navigation Award, 8 December 1998 Thanks Boonie!
Planet Pino ©1997-2017 M.M. Roelofs, Rotterdam, NL
All Rights Reserved